Readmit Application Form

    If you have earned a Bachelor's Degree and are looking to attend our King Graduate School, please complete a new Graduate Application.

    If you have earned your Associate degree and are looking to continue earning your Bachelor's degree, please fill out the below form.

    If you are returning from a break to complete your degree, please fill out the form below.